Put E-Car Recharger in Each Parking Spot, Shenzhen to Tell Developers
(Shenzhen) – New residential communities in Shenzhen will have as many electric car charging facilities as parking spaces, an official at the southern city's economic planner says.
Shenzhen is leading the push to make charging facilities standard at new residential communities to prepare for what it expects to be a burst in the growth of private electric car use. Developers who fail to install enough charging stations cannot receive approval for the sale of their units, said Lu Xiangzhen, assistant to the director of new energy car office at the Shenzhen Development and Reform Bureau.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter