Put E-Car Recharger in Each Parking Spot, Shenzhen to Tell Developers
(Shenzhen) – New residential communities in Shenzhen will have as many electric car charging facilities as parking spaces, an official at the southern city's economic planner says.
Shenzhen is leading the push to make charging facilities standard at new residential communities to prepare for what it expects to be a burst in the growth of private electric car use. Developers who fail to install enough charging stations cannot receive approval for the sale of their units, said Lu Xiangzhen, assistant to the director of new energy car office at the Shenzhen Development and Reform Bureau.
- Themed Dining
- Oil Giants Less Aggressive with Foreign Purchases Last Year
- Amid Graft Fight, Communist Party Wants Count of 'Unnatural Deaths'
- Closer Look: It's a Good Thing Taobao's Tussle with Regulator Spilled into Daylight
- Sinking Feeling
- Shenzhen's Circuit Breaker for Power Pricing
- Taobao, Gov't Get Real Testy over Fake Goods Accusations
- Shanghai Official Urges More Couples to Have Second Child
- Chinese Cities Go off Rails in Effort to Attract New Train Stations
- Water Works
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Scandal-Hit GlaxoSmithKline 'to Lay Off 1,000 Employees in China'
- Gov't Had Reservations about Selling Stake in Citic Ltd. to Foreigners
- China Boots Up an Internet Banking Industry
- Caught in Rising China's Centrifuge
- Downfall of Party Internet Policeman 'Helped Lead to National Cleanup Campaign'
- Two-Thirds of Provinces Say They Missed GDP Growth Targets in 2014
- Embattled Founder Securities 'Cannot Reach Its Chairman'
- Lanzhou Shames CNPC Unit for Pollution Crises
- Provincial, Regional Gov'ts Prepare for a More Frugal Future
- Banks Trying Direct Route to Online Future